Do you know someone who has what it takes to become a Signal 88 franchise owner? We need your help identifying passionate individuals like yourself that want to start a Signal 88 franchise.
As a franchise owner, you know what skills are needed to start your own Signal 88 franchise and what kind of person is needed to be successful in that role. You also know how important building a brand is to your success and how other franchises that aren’t as qualified can deter your success. That is why we need your help building the Signal 88 brand even more by helping us find quality people that can serve our communities and clients.
How does it work?:
- Candidate fills out an inquiry form on signal88franchise.com
- Candidate must select “referral” under the “how did you hear about us” section. A box will appear for the candidate to enter your name as the referrer.
- Candidates and current owners may also email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the referral is noted.
- The referral must be identified prior to the first scheduled call with the Executive Team.
- Once the candidate becomes a signed Franchise Owner, the referring Franchise Owner will receive a territory population reward of 25,000.
Program Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates who reach out because of our advertising efforts who you happen to know don’t qualify you for territory. You must be an active ingredient in the candidate reaching out to us.
- The 25,000 population territory credit will only be received if referral becomes a signed and paid franchise owner.
- The territory pops will be issued via a territory expansion agreement.
- If multiple people are involved in the referral, the credit will be split evenly across all parties.
- Pop credit must be used within 12 months.
- Pops can be used to expand existing territory under existing territory expansion guidelines (must be contiguous, etc.)
- Pop credit is neither sale-able or transferable under any condition.
- Franchise Group reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program at their sole discretion, at any time. Franchise must have an active franchise agreement and be in good standing to qualify. Other restrictions may apply.